RUN FOR CLEAN AIR
THE RUN FOR CLEAN AIR WILL BE SATURDAY APRIL 20TH, 2019.
Since 1981, Clean Air Council has held the Run for Clean Air in Philadelphia to celebrate Earth Day. The Run for Clean Air presented by Toyota Hybrids is one of the region’s longest-running charity races and its largest Earth Day event. Located on the beautiful banks of the Schuylkill River in Philadelphia, the Run is a celebration of sustainable and healthy neighborhoods, clean air, and improvements in the region’s overall environmental health. Year after year, sponsors, volunteers, runners, walkers and families choose to celebrate Earth Day with Clean Air Council.
- 10K Run: A new and exciting longer distance Run.
- 5K Run: A flat, fast, scenic course along MLK Drive perfect for new and seasoned runners alike.
- Virtual 5k: Run for Clean Air ANYWHERE!
- 3K Walk: A fun and spirited stroll to celebrate Earth Day.
- Kids’ Fun Run: A ½ mile fun run for ages 6-12 and 250 yard dash for ages 5 & under.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call Kamali Alloway at 215-567-4004 ext. 131