In an effort to keep our runners, members, volunteers, sponsors, partners, and staff healthy and safe, the Clean Air Council is making the 2020 Run for Clean Air presented by Toyota Hybrids a virtual race only. Respecting the CDC’s recommendation to avoid large groups, there will be no onsite Run for Clean Air on April 18th. We are encouraging all registered runners to switch their registration to the Virtual Run to continue their celebration of Earth Day and support of Clean Air Council. We are happy to assist you in making the registration change. Never run a virtual race before? Here’s how it works. All virtual runners and walkers will receive a medal and race shirt. Alternatively, runners can donate their registration fee to Clean Air Council or defer their registration to the 2021 Run for Clean Air if they don’t want to switch to the Virtual Race. We understand these are anxiety-provoking times and are thankful for the community built over almost 40 years of Runs and hope that this year’s virtual race might help people feel connected in a time of isolation.
We appreciate your continued support. Any questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
In an effort to keep our runners, members, volunteers, sponsors, partners, and staff healthy and safe, the Clean Air Council is making the 2020 Run for Clean Air presented by Toyota Hybrids a virtual race only. The Run for Clean Air is excited to host a virtual race that grows our Earth Day celebration beyond Philadelphia’s MLK Drive. The virtual Run for Clean Air is perfect for environmentalists who want to celebrate Earth Day with Clean Air Council from anywhere, even self quarantine!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
(1) Register for the race online (just choose the Virtual 5K, 10K or 3K walk)
(2) Prepare for the race by training for your race
(3) optional Form a team with your friends and coworkers and run the race together! And post to social media because if people don’t know about your Run for Clean Air training runs, did they even happen?
(4) Now it’s time to Run for Clean Air! Fire up your favorite running app and hit the street, trail, track, or treadmill. We HIGHLY encourage our runners to run their race during Earth Week, from April 18th to the 26th.
(5) Submit your time through the Run for Clean Air RunSignUp page between April 18th and May 1st.
(6) Get your medal and shirt! We hope that by early May we can set up a pickup day at the Clean Air Council office or we can mail them right to you!