Do you share our vision for an interconnected network of 800-miles of bicycle and pedestrian trails connecting the Greater Philadelphia region? Join the Circuit Trails Commitment Campaign!
The Circuit Trails Coalition works to secure funds for trail planning, design and construction. County Commissioners & Freeholders from the nine regional counties make up the board of the Delaware Valley Regional Planning Commission (DVRPC). The Circuit Trails Coalition keeps the DVRPC board informed about trail projects and encourages the allocation of funds to the Region Trail Fund to build the Circuit Trails network.
2019 SCAVENGER HUNT
Join the Circuit Trails Scavenger Hunt! This summer, use the Circuit Trails to discover the region’s popular and hidden gems for a chance to win treasure.
You can help by:
2. Signing the Connect the Circuit Trails petition.
- Funding trails in our region to make the Circuit Trails the most comprehensive metropolitan trail system in the United States.
- Biking and walking trails as an important and valuable method of transportation which deserves regional transportation funding.
- The chance to bike or walk on trails all day long, whether I'm going north, south, east or west.
- Building out 500 miles of trails across the region by 2025.
3. Joining our mailing list to stay up to date with trails near you.
7. Taking a friend for a walk or a bike ride on the Circuit Trails.
8. Helping to grow the Circuit Trails Coalition.
Want your Trail or Conservation organization to join the Circuit Trails Coalition? See our invitation and guidelines here.