Cobbs Creek | Photo by Thom Carroll
No two trail experiences are alike. Some people like to walk, others prefer to ride. Some want to explore nature or their community, whereas others choose to sit back and relax. And some people want to do a little bit of everything! These differences are what make the trails special. Every trail user, whether a seasoned pro or new traveler, can find ways to make them their own.
The more than 350 miles of trails that form the Circuit Trails network are your trails—and how you use them is up to you! And whether you choose to walk, run, ride, roll, play or simply be outside in nature, there are endless opportunities for you to get out and enjoy.
We’ve gathered a few resources to help you explore the Circuit Trails, enhance your trail experiences, discover events and new activities to try, and new memories.
Don't miss the latest blogs:
- Share the Trail Tips and Guidance
- Five Common Types of Trail Use Rules (Everyone Should Know)
- Las Reglas de Oro: Seis Cosas Que Debes Saber Para La Temporada de Senderos
- Class is in Session: Trail Etiquette 101
- Philadelphia’s Best Walking Trails
- How to Train for a 5K or 10K Using Rail-Trails
- 11 Tips to Make Walking a Natural, Enjoyable Part of Your Day
- Step to it: Seven Ways to Spice Up Your Walks
- Trail Walking with Your Four-Legged Friend | TrailLink
- Brush Up on Biking Basics | The Circuit Trails
- Easy Preventative Maintenance for Rail-Trail-Riders | TrailLink
- How to Be Equipment-Ready for Your First Long-Distance Trail Ride
- Useful Biking Gear for Trails—Plus A Few MacGyver Tips!
- Seven Things That Can Go Wrong on a Bike—And How to Fix ‘Em!
- 15 Essentials Every Bicyclist Should Have
- Seven Hot Tips for Cold-Weather Biking
- How to Prepare for Your First Long-Distance Trail Ride
- How to Get Back on a Bike—Years Later (8 Simple Tips)
- How to Ride in the Rain
- Keep It Cool With These Waterfront Trails #OnTheCircuit
- Stroll Through History #OnTheCircuit
- Take a Forest Bath #OnTheCircuit
- Small Towns, Big Adventures: 3 Weekend Trips #OnTheCircuit Worth Taking
- Beyond the Classroom: Five Places to Further Your Learning #OnTheCircuit
- Camping on the Circuit: Three Trails for Overnight Adventures
- It’s a Plan: A Guide to Planning Trips #OnTheCircuit
- Rails-to-Trails Conservancy Scavenger Hunt
- How to Pull Off the Ultimate Trail Picnic
- Remote Recreation: Visit the Trails Virtually
- Eight Great Reads to Keep You Motivated During Times of Uncertainty
- TrailOff, audio dramas based on the Circuit Trails network
- 11 Things to Do at Home When You Can’t Visit Your Favorite Trail
- 10 Movies with Great Walking Moments
- 10 Great Biking Moments in Movies
- Black History Bootcamp Walking Meditation Podcast Series